Did someone say road trip to Russia? St. Petersburg is not enough for you? Let’s go all the way to Moscow! Join us on this epic journey to the heart of Russia!
Discover the three Russian capitals on our one-week road trip. See impressive St Petersburg, historical Novgorod, dramatic Moscow and the timeless Russian countryside between them. Get ready for the extreme Russian experience!
This sounds simply too good to pass up! Where can I sign up?!
You can find out more and sign up here: https://goo.gl/43xacx
Sign up for this trip starts 30th of January at 12pm SHARP!
The price of the trip is from 360 €.
What is included in the price:
• Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg
• Bus trip St.Petersburg- Novgorod- Moscow- St Petersburg- Helsinki
• Guided city tour of St Petersburg, Novgorod and Moscow
• Guided tour of the Hermitage museum (students only)
• Guided tour of the Vitoslavitsya Wooden Architecture Museum
• Accommodation in a centrally located *** hotel in St Petersburg 3 nights (inc. breakfast)
• Accommodation in *** hotel in Moscow 2 nights
• Medical Travel Insurance (covers medical expenses during the trip up to 3000 EUR)
For extra cost
• Consular fee + processing for the Russian visa, in average 75 € for most of the EU citizens (Timetravels will take care of your visa!)
• Breakfast in Moscow
• The guided activities during the trip. They can be prepaid online. If any extra-activity is cancelled due to small amount of participants or changes in the itinerary money will be refunded.
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
ESN Uni Helsinki goes to Grand Russia