The legendary Pirates of the Baltic Sea cruise is here again! On 12th November, all the craziest pirates get on board and sail across the Baltic Sea with over 1400 international pirates from all over Finland.
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
ESN Finland's "Pirates of the Baltic Sea" is by far the most amazing event Finland has to offer for international students: visiting Stockholm Sweden ;) But of course it's not just about where you're going - it's about how you are going to get there, so brace yourself and get ready to experience the true Finnish way of party-traveling, YARRR!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- The obvious: visiting the ever so beautiful Stockholm city
- A delicious all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet (Sunday evening) - fill your plate with beautiful arrangements of roe, shrimps, traditional island dishes or tapas. Drinks are of course included.
- Fun-filled programme onboard the ship on both nights - provided by ESN Finland and the ship's crew. The clubs are also waiting to be conquered!
- 4 person cabins on-board (same cabin during the return trip)
- Bus transport (if needed) to Helsinki and back arranged by your local ESN section
- All of that shared with over thousand international students joining the ESN sections from Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Lappeenranta, Jyväskylä, Joensuu, Kuopio, Oulu and Rovaniemi!
DRESS CODE: PIRATES!
The name says it all, just be creative, your local second-hand shops can be full of surprises. The best costumes will be rewarded. Student overalls are a good idea too!
THINGS TO REMEMBER!
Age limit is 18 years. Every passenger is responsible for his or her own actions during the trip. By signing up to this trip you confirm that you have read and accepted these regulations: http://
Official partner of ESN Finland & Pirates of the Baltic Sea:
Aikamatkat - Timetravels:
More information at www.pobs.esnfinland.eu!
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
ESN Uni Helsinki goes to Pirates of the Baltic Sea